35-57% ABV / 12x30mL
New to the range of tasting flights, the ‘Flight of the Sugar Glider’ contains 12 Australian rums representing a diverse cross-section of flavour profiles and styles. Hailing from six different states of Australia, each rum is presented in a 30ml matte-black glass sampler bottle and labelled with the distillery, rum name and where it was distilled. You’ll also find a little reading material to pair with your rum: a 14-panel tasting booklet filled with detailed information about each rum, profiles of each distillery and a history of rum in Australia. We’ve been itching to put together a comprehensive rum tasting flight for many years now, but until now there just wasn’t enough rum being made in Australia! Finally though, this is now possible, with this set featuring rums from WA, SA, VIC, NSW and QLD. Some of them are super small scale rums made by one-person operations, whilst others are made by bigger, well funded businesses. But they’ve all got one thing in common – they’re all super tasty.
All 12 rums and their accompanying notes are hand-packed neatly into a sleek navy blue & gold foiled presentation box, suitable as a beautiful gift or to help seek out your own rum adventure.
Featuring these rums:
• ‘Overproof Ord River Rum’ by Hoochery Distillery
• ‘Gold Nipper Rum’ by Yack Creek Distillery
• ‘Requiem Rum’ by Tin Shed Distilling
• ‘Signature Rum’ by Twenty Third Street Distillery
• ‘Navy Strength Rum’ by Inner Circle Rum
• ‘Spiced Rum’ by Brix Distillers
• ‘Dead Man’s Drop’ by Stone Pine Distillery
• ‘Canefire #5’ by Kimberley Rum Co
• ‘Bushtucker Spiced’ by Illegal Tender Rum Co
• ‘Five Rivers Tropical Rum’ by Hoochery Distillery
• ‘Dark Rum’ by Grove Distillery
• ‘Gunnery Australian Spiced’ by Adelaide Hills Distillery